|Notice - to all grade "8"s - if you are having difficulty registering for recertification online with the USSF or do not have your user id and password email Wayne Wilson, State Referee Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to https://www.ussoccer.info. Do not use the "new user" link.
- Enter User ID and your password. (User ID is “R” and your 16 digit USSF #) If you do not know your #, email email@example.com.
- On the Referee page, click on the link “Click here to register”
- Review your biographical information at the top of the form. To make changes, click on the link below the box. A new pop-up window will appear and you can edit and save your changes.
- Scroll down to next part of form and select the appropriate Referee Type/ Category. In most cases there should be a green checkmark next to the REFEREE category.
- If the “State of Registration” field which will be in a grayed out section needs to be changed, click on the checkbox “Change state of registration”.
- Go to the Conviction question and answer "Yes" or "No."
- When done check the box next to “I agree to the Terms and Conditions”.
- At the bottom of the page is a list of fees ($55.00 for Grade 8, $60.00 for Grade 7, $85.00 for Grades 5 & 6). Enter your credit card information in the appropriate areas.
- When done click “Continue”. Wait while credit card is processed.
- Print a copy of the confirmation notice.
- You must attend one of the mandatory recertification clinics listed under “Referee Re-certification” After completion of the clinic and testing, your record will be approved by the state.